5 Reasons Full Spectrum Works Better in the Body
1. Full Spectrum CBD is not just CBD it contains more than 100 other cannabinoids
2. The entourage effect is when all the cannabinoids work together vs just CBD on its own.
3. Full Spectrum is less refined! Full Spectrum CBD is extracted and then distilled to remove the solvent. A CBD isolate needs to be refined to remove the other cannabinoids.
4. The endocannabinoid system naturally produces cannabinoids, not just CBD. Our bodies need cannabinoids and not just one of them.
5. With Full Spectrum CBD you will not need to take a high dose of CBD, since you have other cannabinoids working together! You typically see CBD isolate products that are very high in CBD that is because you would need to take a lot of CBD by itself to have any effect.
Full Spectrum VS Isolate Explained
A CBD isolate product contains only the cannabinoid "Cannabidiol (CBD"), while a full-spectrum CBD oil contains the whole plant, including other phytocannabinoids and terpenes. CBD is just 1 of over 100 cannabinoids found in the Cannabis or Hemp plant. Some of the other main phytocannabinoids are THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), CBG (Cannabigerol), and CBN (Cannabinol). There are also over 100 terpenes found in cannabis/hemp, which contribute greatly to the the smell and taste, but also benefits our endocannabinoid system, similar to cannabinoids. Full-spectrum CBD is generally more beneficial than an isolate because the various plant components (phytocannabinoids and terpenes) work in a synergistic manner to magnify each others’ therapeutic benefits. This is known as the “entourage effect.” Essentially, the impact of the whole plant is greater than just the sum of its parts.
The Importance of Terpenes
Terpenes contribute to the entourage effect by improving symbiosis between cannabinoids, helping the body absorb and process them more easily. Terpenes occur naturally in plants other than Cannabis, too. For example, Limonene is found in lemons and oranges and Caryophyllene is found in leafy green and black pepper. Terpenes are also the main component of essential oils, as they are volatile aromatic compounds that have distinct scents. Cannabinoids like CBD and THC have made headlines for their healing properties, but terpenes boast their own beneficial properties as well!
Main Terpenes in The Hemp Strain Cherry Wine :
If you’re looking to get the biggest therapeutic benefit from Shop AllCBD products, make sure it is full-spectrum!